By W Daniel Edge;Carolyn A Raab;Jan Roger Busboom;University of Idaho. Cooperative Extension System.;Oregon State University. Extension Service
Read Online or Download Big game from hunt to home PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
The 5th within the sequence of foreign meetings on excessive Temperature fabrics, the papers during this quantity conceal the processing and houses of Ti alloys for automobile, aerospace, and different excessive temperature functions.
Includes fat, Roots, Oils, and Grease (FROG) in Centralized and Decentralized platforms (03-CTS-16T) on CD-ROM containing Excel software + better half stories and review of Grease Interceptor functionality (03-CTS-16TA) and FOG Interceptor layout and Operation (FOGIDO) assistance handbook (03-CTS-16TB) in PDF structure.
The e-book offers primary chemistry and houses of near-critical water (NCW) and supercritical water (SCW), standards and challenges/solutions in reactor layout for NCW and SCW approaches, and updated stories and perform of a variety of their purposes in bio refineries together with: creation of hydrochars from biomass, SCW oxidation (SCWO) for waste remedy, SCW gasification (SCWG) of biomass and waste for hydrogen and methane construction, hydrothermal liquefaction of biomass, creation of chemical compounds and SCWO of biofuels for power.
- Dynamic modelling and control of national economies, 1986 : proceedings of the 5th IFAC/IFORS conference, Budapest, Hungary, 17-20 June 1986
- Classics Illustrated: The Moonstone
- Fast Spectral Variability in the X-ray Emission of Accreting Black Holes
- Functionalism and Formalism in Linguistics: Volume II: Case Studies
Extra info for Big game from hunt to home
Because most home food dehydrators aren’t designed to reach an adequate temperature, the jerky must be heated in another way to guarantee safety. This can be done by cooking in marinade. Cooking in marinade shortens drying time and makes a more tender jerky. The color and texture will be different from conventional jerky, but the cooked jerky still is tasty. Research is underway to develop other safe procedures for making meat jerky. html To precook jerky 1. Freeze game meat first so that it will be easier to slice.
2. Fold the paper over once in direction of opposite corner. 3. Fold over again and push out air while folding up ends. 4. Tuck in ends and fold over again. Seal with freezer tape. Drugstore wrap steps 1. Place meat in center of sheet. 2. Bring opposite sides of the sheet together. 3. Turn edges down in folds about 1 inch deep. 4. Push air out while folding ends tightly under food. Seal with freezer tape. wrapping. Freeze the meat as quickly as possible. If your home freezer is too full to spread packages out, take the meat to a local freezer plant for quick freezing.
Leave 1-inch headspace. Raw pack—Add salt, if desired (1⁄2 tsp per pint; 1 tsp per quart). Fill jars with raw meat pieces, leaving 1-inch headspace. Do not add liquid. Put on lids and screw down bands firmly tight. Process at 240˚F (10 pounds with a weighted gauge; 11 pounds with a dial gauge): 75 minutes for pints; 90 minutes for quarts. Increase pressure at higher elevations as follows: Weighted gauge—Process at 15 pounds for altitudes above 1,000 feet. Dial gauge—Process at 12 pounds for 2,001–4,000 feet in elevation, 13 pounds for 4,001–6,000 feet or 14 pounds for 6,001–8,000 feet.
Big game from hunt to home by W Daniel Edge;Carolyn A Raab;Jan Roger Busboom;University of Idaho. Cooperative Extension System.;Oregon State University. Extension Service